Friday, March 5, 2010

For Liebe of Liebe Hart

I wanted to post about a long time inspiration of mine, David Liebe Hart, because he has a new album out that you can download for free from his Facebook fan page or here. This album is a bit punk-styled, but his other work with main musical collaborator Adam Papagan is more in a folk vein.

Most people know David as the singing puppeteer from Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!, which is where I found out about him. But his cable access work on his show the Junior Christian Science Bible Show (which began in the '80s, I believe) and the Del Talk Show, as well as his three albums with Adam Papagan, is remarkable in its own right. I try to follow all of David's movements as much as I can. So I wanted to encourage you guys to download his new album. Here's a classic older song I like a lot, one which I have thought about covering:



The most comprehensive explanation of David's views about aliens available online is this wonderful three-part video from the Del Talk Show:



Salame.

No comments:

Post a Comment